What to do ..when you simply don’t have enough room in the Kitchen to do the type of entertaining that you’d like to do? Add on new space and take a fresh look at existing space to see if it can be reconfigured to make it more usable and provide enjoyment.
- Large Island and countertop for entertaining & additional seating
- Window – windows – windows for natural light and warmth – not to mention the view of the yard outback
- Comfy seating arrangement for reading the paper, enjoying morning coffee and TV-viewing in the Heart of the Home
- New corner door leads to grilling porch and overflow entertaining on new bluestone patio.
- Top notch appliances for gourmet cooking experiences
- Use hallway space for convenient walk-in-pantry and butler’s pantry
- Furniture-style beverage cabinet with hidden coffee station
- Get it all done just in time to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner with the Family